WELCOME TO WORLD OF SCIENCE

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Teaching Science

Teaching Science in primary school is so interesting. Pupils also have strong interest in learning Science. Sometimes i will face some minor problem in teaching while to help pupils understand the knowledge but with friend's help and internet search engine, i able to solve my problems.

I would like to share some videos that i get here. Hope these videos will make use in your lesson plan. When i teaching animal's external features, we have two ways discusion. We discuss base on their prior knowledge. I not able to bring the real animals to school to show to my pupils, while pictures can only show 2D. So i decide to search video through youtube. Finally i found videos that i can use in my teaching. These video interesting and colourful. Besides, videos also consist song. Pupils will like these.  

No comments:

Post a Comment